Connect, Contact, and Follow us here:
8 great reasons to book our summer English courses in Waterford
‣ Since 2006, our top-quality, and best-priced, boutique English school offers the perfect social, cultural and learning balance for an unforgettable language learning experience.
‣ Our holiday region in Ireland's 'Sunny South East' is not only stunningly beautiful, and the sunniest part of Ireland buy also Ireland's oldest city, and the heart of Ireland's Ancient East.
‣ We show as much as we tell! Along with local afternoon activities, students enjoy two day trips each week to Cork, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Wexford and once a week to Dublin; This year we will also be attending the special Riverdance 25th Anniversary performances on July 8th and 29th!
‣ Our TEFL teachers work hard to ensure that learning English is an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our classes are not only interesting and effective, but also lively and enjoyable, and unlike larger schools, which will schedule afternoon classes after their morning activities, our classes are always scheduled for mornings followed by activities.
‣ The best lessons: We use CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning and TBL (Task Based Learning) teaching methods and our highly qualified and experienced TEFL teachers emphasize conversational language and oral skills that focus on international communication.
‣ We interview, inspect and examine each home. Our hosts consistently receive warm compliments from students and group leaders alike.
‣ The South East Irish accent is easy to understand, with a neutral sound and is neither British nor American. It is a much-loved accent around the world and reflects Ireland's well-deserved reputation for being very relaxed, open-minded and welcoming.
‣ We take competitive pricing seriously! Shop around and compare carefully: our prices aren't just the best value, they're also 100% ALL INCLUSIVE with no 'registration', 'reservation', 'materials', or any kind of nuisance excess fees; plus, airport transfers are always free!
Improve your English skills, experience Ireland's unique heritage and culture, make new friends and enjoy a wonderful language learning adventure!
EFL Ireland: Best Value Home-stay and Residential English Courses.
Study English in Ireland's Ancient East this summer:
High-quality English courses in Waterford.
EFL Ireland, Junior & Adult English Summer Courses,
(+353) 51 347 481/ Mobile & WhatsApp: (+353) 87 281 2010
EFL Ireland: English Language Courses in Ireland,
# 469, Waterford Mails Centre, Waterford City,
Co. Waterford, Ireland, X91 TD68.
→ Enjoy an Unforgettable Language Learning Experience in Irreland. ←
→ Curso de verão júnior ←